Company registration in Netherlands
Opening a company in the Netherlands is a great business decision because it is one of the largest centers for investment, funding, and personal banking in Europe. The jurisdiction is loyal to foreign investors and offers them attractive business solutions; the decent level of confidentiality can also be considered an advantage of registering a company in the Netherlands.
Get business registered
Our company has many years of experience in registering a company in Netherlands. We provide advice, help with collecting the necessary documents, and we undertake all obligations for your business.
- You have to show the Information about the founder and director of the company;
- Passport data, if the founders are individuals and statutory documents if the founders are legal entities);
- The decision to create a subsidiary (if the founders are legal entities);
- Document confirming payment of the authorized capital of the newly created company;
- Recent utility bill, showing residential address (proof of address);
We have many years of experience and the necessary knowledge to register a company in the Netherlands and provide a solution for your business. Our lawyers, accountants, and business consultants will help you with the process of registering a company in the Netherlands and with the further conduct of your business.
Companies registered in the Netherlands must keep copies of all financial documents. A bank statement is provided annually, which is checked by the auditor and approved at the meeting of shareholders. We will take care of all the paperwork, our company has an accountant with huge work experience. For more information about bookkeeping solutions in the Netherlands please push the button below.
Register company in Netherlands
Ready for next step
Accelerate your business growth while we take care of everything else.